The Royal British Legion Gift Aid Declaration
HomeSupport usHow to Give
Gift Aid Declaration

Boost your donations to The Royal British Legion by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate at no extra cost to you, by submitting this Gift Aid declaration. If you are a UK tax payer, we can claim the tax back on your donations that you’ve already paid on employment or investment income.

To qualify for Gift Aid, what you pay in Income Tax or Capital Gains tax must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. For example, on a donation of £100 at least £25.00 must have been paid in tax that year.

Personal Details
Fields marked * are compulsory
Title *
First name *
Last name *
Email *
Repeat email *
Let's stay in touch

The Royal British Legion Group takes your privacy very seriously and we want to assure you that your personal information is safe with us and we will never sell your details.

We can only continue our vital work with the Armed Forces community with your help. To keep up to date about what we do and find out how you can help change lives, please select all that apply:

I’d like to receive updates by email
I’d be happy to speak to The Legion on the phone
I’d like to receive updates via text or other messaging services
No thank you, don't send me post

You can change what you receive from us at anytime – as often as you want.

For extra peace of mind about how we keep your details secure, please read our Privacy Promise.

Home Address Details
Fields marked * are compulsory
House no / name *

If you have a UK address please enter your house number and postcode

Postcode *

If you have an overseas or BFPO address, click on not UK address

Your Gift Aid declaration
Yes I would like to Gift Aid all gifts of money made today, in the past 4 years and in the future.

By ticking the Yes box I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all eligible donations that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify The Royal British Legion if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

I am not a UK Tax Payer